Thursday, September 28, 2006

Go Fug Yourself

When you've got nothing nice to say, go read this blog. Super-fun celebrity bashing at its best. Totally clever; I always get a smile from Jessica and Heather's writing. How can you not like statements like:
Actually, I guess I can call you "Janet," since I don't really blame you for this monstrosity. I mean, you didn't style the shoot. And I'm sure you didn't arrive on set, all, "I KNOW! I've lost a lot of weight in the last nine months. Let's do it AEROBICS STYLE, like an homage to Olivia Newton John's 'Let's Get Physical' video! Except with a BIG OLD BELT! And fingerless gloves, like the kind I wore in Fame! Come on! Put away those gowns! We're going to listen to my body talk!"

And lovelovelove their photo conversation captions.

Brilliant!

No comments: