Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My productive husband

So the other morning, I'm at the base exchange, and see these cute little bird knicknacks. I had to get a few, because they're so tiny and cute. I mean, really. C'mon.

When Joe comes home from lunch, I show him my newest purchases.
He says this one looks like it's sitting on an eye.




And of course now that's all I can see when I look at it.

It doesn't end there, though.

Nooo.

After Joe gets home from work that afternoon, I notice a little something extra on the shelf.




It's Tweetor. Joe took the time to go to the Exchange, buy another bird, paint in an eye, and add blood stains under its beak. Oh, and make up a whole story to go along with it.

"He needs girl birds in metal bikinis surrounding him."

Ah...that's my Joe.

No comments: