Friday, August 29, 2008

Yay Women...?

I lived in Alaska for the past three years. I voted for Sarah Palin.

But I'm not too sure about McCain choosing her as his running mate.

I definitely have mixed feelings.

I'm really interested in seeing her debate, though.

Pros and cons about everything, huh?


Oh, and I have to say, reading through blogs and political articles mentioning where Palin's from...calling Alaska the middle of nowhere, saying there's more reindeer than people...it's a state! It's part of the US people. I mean, really. C'mon. I find it totally disheartening that Palin's location is being used as a negative.

And for everyone in the lower 48, the majority of Alaskans are for ANWR drilling. Do you know how much land and space is up there? I mean, there's more reindeer than people!
Who knew?

No comments: