Friday, July 24, 2009

Edits

I'm coming up on my three year anniversary of starting Full Circle.  I haven't done much around here, so I've been thinking of ways to spruce things up.

I have my first attempt at a header up right now.  I'll probably give it a few more tweaks before I'm completely satisfied.

It'd be a good idea for me to start incorporating my work, wouldn't it?  I should talk about my art more.  I've mentioned a couple things I've done here and there, but not often.

Would you like to read more?  More about my process, more pictures of works in progress, more grief over my messy studio?  

I actually have followers of this blog - which I never thought I would, but I'm so thankful.  I'd like to ask you guys what you like, what you don't like, what you'd want to read more about.  Now that I know I have an audience (albeit a small one), I feel like I should encompass more.  

So, please, leave comments, ask questions!  I'm more than happy to oblige.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to read blogs that have lots of artwork posted, works in progress, musings, daily grind, a few photos too. What you are doing is great, it would be nice to see more of your work here too! :D