Sunday, August 23, 2009

Digital Art Warm Up

So I have this Wacom tablet. For, like, ever.

And I've hardly used it. ...I'm pretty sure I can hear every graphic designer and artist gnashing their teeth in disgust.

But!
To remedy the situation, I've decided to share my practice sketches.

I figure it's a win-win situation all around. I promise weekly sketches. Which means I have to do weekly sketches. They'll probably be 30 minute drawing sessions. Sometimes longer. Never shorter. Well, ok, maybe never shorter. Which means I practice more, which means I get used to working on the tablet. Which means I'll do more art with it. Which means the art I do won't look like a four year old made it. Which it kinda does now.

So. Here's to baby steps into this brave new digital world:


No comments: