Thursday, October 08, 2009

At a Friend's Request

A good friend of mine is getting married next month.

Yay 'Stina!

And Phil!

Congratulations!  Again!

I love weddings, and every so often I ask Joe if we can get married again.  Just so I could have another wedding.  We've been married over five years now, and I still pick up bridal magazines whenever I'm at a bookstore.

So, needless to say, I was very happy to help out Christina with a special gift she wanted to give to both sets of parents:  custom silhouette portrait plates.

Adorable.  And even more so with the border of their names and a heart.

It was my first time painting on porcelain - here's the result:





'Stina, I hope you love them in person, and your family enjoys them too.  And I hope you and Phil have many many happy years together.

Love!

No comments: